Create Business Manager Account
- Create a Business Manager Account in order to manage your different types of Facebook accounts.
- You must have a personal Facebook Account
- You must own a Facebook Page
3. Enter your Personal Facebook Account
log in email and password
a. The Personal Facebook Account you used should be THE SAME as the Personal Facebook Account which you used to create your Business Facebook Page.
4. Name your Business Manager Account, choose the primary page and enter your name and business email.
Note: The name of your Business Manager Account does not need to align with the name of the Facebook page
5. Filling in the rest of the required fields.
Add additional Facebook Page or Ad Account to the Business Manager
- Add your additional Facebook Pages or Facebook Ad Account to your Business Manager Account so that you can manage all of them in one place.
- You must also have an admin right of the Facebook Page and Ad Account
- You must have a Business Manager Account
3.1 Below Accounts, click [[ Pages ]] OR
3.2 Below Accounts, click [[ Ad Accounts ]] .
4. Click [[ + Add ]].
5.1 Select [[ Add a Page ]] OR
5.2 Select [[ Add an Ad Account ]].
6. Enter your different Facebook Page name, Ad Account ID or URL.
Note: Only for company owns multiple Ad Account ID and Pixel ID!
Since one Ad Account ID can only pair up with one Pixel ID, make sure you give us the correct Ad Account ID and Pixel ID.
4. Select the Ad Account you want Diamond Digital Marketing to manage in the upper left drop down menu bar. You can see the Ad Account ID inside the drop down menu bar as well.
5. The Pixel ID is inside the selected Ad Account.
Add a partner to your Business Manager
- Add partner (i.e. DDM) to your Business Manager and give us permission to work on your business or view or edit your assets.
- You must have the admin rights of the Facebook Page or Facebook Ad Account in order to add a partner.
- In Facebook [[ Business Manager ]] > [[ Business Setting ]] > [[ Business Info ]] > [[ My Info ]] > [[ Email ]] Should be VERIFIED.
(i.e. You cannot see the sentence “Check your email to verify this update”)
3. Below Users, click [[ Partners ]].
4. Click the [[ + Add ]] button, then choose [[ Give a partner access to your assets ]]
5. Enter Diamond Digital Marketing Business Manager ID: 1787800488180171
6. Select the corresponding assets that you’d like to assign to us.
Please assign us Admin role in BOTH Facebook Page(s) and Ad Account(s)!
7. To Share Assets to Diamond Digital Marketing HK :
a. Go Back to Business Settings
b. Below Users, click [[ Partners ]].
c. Choose [[ Diamond Digital Marketing HK ]] in the Partners List
d. Go to [[ Assets You Shared ]], then Click [[ Share Assets ]]
8. To Assign Admin Permission to Diamond Digital Marketing HK
a. Below Select Asset Type, Click [[ Ad Accounts ]]
b. In Select Assets, Choose [[ <<Target FB Ads Account>> ]].
c. Toggle the Button in Set Permissions > Admin Access to Yes
d. [[ Save Changes ]]