1. To install the Code of Google Tag Manager ID (GTM#) inside the Target Website in order to activate the Google Tag Manager.
1. Use GTM ONLY IF the website has NEVER installed any G.A | Google Conversion Tracking Code | GTM Code before.
1. Access Rights – The Underlying Gmail that you want to register for the Google Tag Manager ID (#82092)
2. Access Rights (Admin) – Web Hosting (#82044) or CMS (#82043)
2. [[ Install ]] in Chrome (Browser):
a. Chrome Extension – Tag Assistant Legacy (by Google)
3. [[ Check ]] there is NO existing Google Tag Manager ID.
Note: If there is existing Google Tag Manager ID, please stop the installation and raise out.
4. [[ Install ]] i.e copy and paste the Head Code in EVERY PAGE of the website
a. Paste the code as high in the <Head> HTML tag inside EVERY PAGE of the Website as possible
6. [[ Check ]] Installation Validity by finding the color of the Google Tag Manager Emoji inside the Google Tag Manager by [[ Click ]] on the Google Tag Manager Icon.
7. Done (Blue or Green emoji)