Guideline - #82285 - Instagram Business Account Access Rights Assign
1. To give DDM permission to work, view and edit your Instagram Business Account.
1. DDM places Ads in Instagram on behalf of Client.
2. If Client want DDM to publish Instagram Post on behalf of them, please refer to [#82370]
1. You must have a Facebook Business Manager Account
2. You must have a Instagram Business Account
3. Your Instagram Business ID should be linked up with the Facebook Business Manager Account
4. You must have the admin rights of your Facebook Business Manager in order to assign Instagram Business Account access right to us.
1. If your Instagram Business ID had already linked up with the Facebook Business Manager Account, please jump to Step #8 directly to see how to assign Access Rights to DDM.
2. [[ Business Manager ]] > [[ Business Setting ]]
3. [[ Accounts ]] > [[ Instagram Accounts ]] > [[ + Add ]]
4. [[ Connect Your Instagram Account ]]
5. [[<< Log in to your Instagram Business Account >>]]
a. You may connect some Facebook Ad Accounts to your newly added Instagram Business Account now; or
b. Simply click [[ Finish ]] to complete linking up your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook Business Manager
7. Your Instagram Business Account has been successfully added to your Business Manager now.
8. [[<< Go back to Facebook Business Manager >>]]
a. [[ Accounts ]] > [[ Instagram Accounts ]]
b. [[<< Select the Instagram Business Account that you want to assign access right to us >>]]
c. [[ Assign Partners ]]
9. [[ Enter partner business ID ]] = 1787800488180171 > [[ Next ]]