This article is to teach you how to E-Sign the document via your mobile phone.
“E-Sign” means you sign the document in a “electronic” way without printing out the hard copy. The e-signed document is legally valid.
Who Should Use E-sign
1. Whenever you receive the E-Sign request from us (Diamond Digital Marketing).
2. If you have more than 1 person who should sign the document.
Who Should NOT Use E-Sign
- If you need to sign the document with your Company Chop.
Step By Step Guideline
1. Receive E-Sign Request from us (Diamond Digital Marketing)
2. Click the [[ Start Signing ]] Button inside the Email.
3. Choose a Browser (e.g. Chrome) to open the document.
4. Press [[ Continue as guest ]].
5.a Tick the Checkbox [[ I agree to the terms… ]]. For sure you can read the terms and conditions before you tick it.
5.b If you need to pass the document to another person for signature, you can press [[ More actions ]] > [[ Assign to someone ]]
6. Press [[ Start Signing ]].
7. Tick the [[ Checkbox ]] near the sentence “Select the checkbox” if you agree to the terms and conditions inside the agreement. Press [[ Next ]] to fill in next field until the last one. You can find total number of fields in the top left corner.
8. By pressing the [[ Sign Date ]], the Date Value which you are going to sign will automatically be filled in.
9. Press [[ Finish ]]
10. Done! You can choose either to download the document or email to you.