Definition of Personal Information
Usage of Personal Information
Third Party Websites
Commitment to Protect Your Personal Information
Purpose of Collection
Personal Information provided or collected from you will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer support and advice;
- to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
- to administer competitions;
- to help us understand your needs and interests and how we can improve DDM Sites and our products and services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and manage any order that you place with us;
- to analyse the use of the DDM Sites to ensure that content are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other access device;
- to monitor and/or keep records of our email and other communications with you, and to address the nature and purposes of the communications.
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to) or, if you opt-in to receive promotional information and/or newsletters from us, we may use your Personal Information to contact you by email ,post or SMS with the information you have opted-in to receive;
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business;
However, we will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party for the purposes of direct marketing without your written consent.
Classes of Transferees
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes outlined in “Purpose of Collection” above, including, without limitation, the following third parties:
- Google Analytics
If all or part of the business of Diamond Digital Marketing (HK) Ltd is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, the Personal Information you provide or we collect may be transferred as part of the purchase, sale or transfer.
Channels of collection
When you post, contribute or share any content to a public area including but not limited to Forum or comments sections of the DDM Sites, the content you submit will be made available to the general public. To protect your privacy, we would recommend that you exercise caution when submitting, sharing or posting on such public area any personal data or sensitive information such as but not limited to your full name, address, phone number, or any other information that would allow other users or third parties to locate you or obtain information about you. You are entirely responsible for your use of DDM Sites, for all of the contents that you submit or post on our websites, for any and all activities that occur under your account, and for ensuring, protecting and safeguarding the confidentiality and the security of your account. We shall not be held liable for any claims, loss or damage resulting from a breach of the foregoing, or your use of and contributions on our websites, or any unauthorized use of your account.
Social Media Plug-Ins
Our Internet presence uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from including but not limited to Facebook and Google to establish a connection to the respective social-media site. In some cases only data on the browser use is passed on. However, if you actively use plug-ins (in your Facebook profile for example) this information is also passed on. If you are a member of any Social Medias found in our websites and do not want them to collect data on your visits to our websites, please be sure to log out of these social media prior to visiting our sites.
Data-Processing in the Use of Our Online Shops
When you make a purchase in the online shop in DDM sites, the following data regarding you is collected, processed and used in order to carry out your order (together the “customer data”):
- First and Last Name
- Billing and Delivery Address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Customer number
- Payment data
For highly sensitive information you have the opportunity to transmit the information in an encrypted form. In this way your personal data is protected to a high degree from unauthorized access. The encryption employs the latest technical security standards, the SSL 256-bit encryption (SSL = Secure Socket Layer).
Marketing & Communication
We may use your name, email address and/or telephone (“Contact Information”) to send you special offers, promotional material and other news in relation to our products or services, but only if we receive your consent for such use. You may opt-out (either entirely or selectively) at any time, free of charge, by using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us;
Sending an email to: email@example.com
We will remove you from our marketing lists as soon as is reasonably practicable after you opt out.
Access to, or Updates to, Personal Information
You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any Personal Information that you provide to us.You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. Any request for a copy of your Personal Information may be subject to a fee of HKD $150 to meet our costs in providing this to you. You can make a request by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms were last updated on 1 Jan 2018.